Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 115 - April 25

I had every intention of posting a picture of our "Meatless Monday" dinner tonight. Then I looked at the pictures and realized they were terrible (yes, I took more than one picture of our food). WAY too shallow a depth of field and it just didn't come out right at all. In case you're curious, we had Baby Pasta Shells with Asparagus and Marinara sauce. It was yummy and the kid even at the asparagus.

In other news today.... Oddly enough, we went to a park. And, oddly enough, Michaela went on the slides a lot. I managed to grab one quick Hipstamatic picture on my phone while she paused for a half a second at the top of a slide. And since she was all about the big slide today (thus going fast and a little crooked), there were no hands free for further picture taking. My services were required in ensuring she didn't either fall off the side or slide off the end of a slide.


No comments:

Post a Comment