Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 97 - April 7

Shortly before I took this picture, Michaela was standing right next to me. We'd gone outside to "smell" the flowers in the front yard, so I, of course, grabbed my camera. I sat down on the front walk and just caught whatever shots I could.

Michaela, having gotten tired of the flowers and the picture-taking, looked over at me and said, "I play?" I asked her, "Do you want to go play?" She answered yes and then promptly took off across the front lawn, alone and without shoes, no less, toward the playground across the street.

Right before I took this picture, I sharply told her to stop and that she couldn't go to the playground alone. She's looking, as you can guess, in the direction of the playground.

We grabbed her shoes and headed over shortly after I took this picture. For some reason, I couldn't say no....


1 comment: