Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 106 - April 16

I'm totally breaking the rules today. I took over 120 pictures today and most of them are useable. I narrowed my choices down to about 10 to do a quick edit on tonight but couldn't get down any lower than three. So I'm posting three.

We went to the Easter Egg hunt at Bellingrath Gardens today. They had a GREAT system for the littlest kids.... a small-ish roped-off area where they could literally just keep piling the eggs in their baskets for over an hour if they wanted. The volunteers just kept bringing the eggs back and dumping them back out around the 0-3 years section of the lawn. The eggs themselves were empty, but they had little prizes the kids could pick after they were done with the eggs. Michaela had a great time and we had fun watching her!

Incidentally, she's 21 months old today, so it was great that I got a bunch of portrait-type pictures of her, too!

So here are the three pictures. You tell me if you could've picked just one! (And I now have a new-found respect for my friend Amy at Simply b photos for picking just one picture from a shoot to post on her facebook page as a sneak-peek. I don't know how you do it, Amy!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment