Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 104 - April 14

Over the past few weeks, I've found myself in a bit of a rut in terms of meals, specifically lunch, for Michaela (breakfast is the same pretty much every day, but I'm good with that). She was eating a lot of mac'n'cheese (mack-cheese, as she calls it), ravioli (ravioli-oli-oli), and peanut butter and fluff (fuff) sandwiches. Every once in a while I've been able to sneak in some apple sauce, a grilled cheese sandwich, or, lately, a quesadilla, but there wasn't a whole lot of nutritional value to it.

So today I busted out the muffin tin. She got six little compartments of variety and I got her to eat something new - the ham - and mixed things up a bit. I think this is going to be my new favorite tool for getting her to eat things she won't normally try at lunch! Now, if only I could figure out how to get her to eat something green besides frozen peas (still frozen), we'd be all set!



1 comment: