Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 110 - April 20


This is bordering on ridiculous now. Melissa - where was that link about ideas for things to take pictures of for your 365 Blog?? I think I'm in need of some inspiration. Although the child is adorable (if I do say so myself), this was not supposed to be a blog about her. Really, it wasn't.

Today was a crazy day, though, with grandparents leaving first thing this morning, Kinder-Gym class late morning, tons of laundry to be done during naptime and then just trying to entertain the kid after nap until dinner time without doing any swimming. So you can see, there was little time to take pictures of anything or anyone besides the world's most adorable girl named Michaela who lives in my house. Plus, I put her hair in a ponytail today. So I had to document that. You can't see it in this picture, but it's there. Trust me.

The ponytail is adorable. But it also makes her look way too grown up. I might have to rethink that and at least stick with pigtails instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment