Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 31 - January 31

First things first... I've managed to do this for a whole month! Yay, me! One down, only 11 to go. I'm thinking maybe I should've gone with the one picture a week thing.... oh well, I'm committed now!!

Today's picture is not the best technically, but you try to capture the antics of a perpetual-motion toddler and you'll get some blur sometimes, too. I THOUGHT I was focused on her, but as you can see, it's Fred who's crystal-clear.

Anywho. Her new favorite past-time seems to be sitting on Fred. I'm not sure what she thinks he's going to do when she does this, but thankfully he just lays there and waits for her to get bored and move on to something else (which generally doesn't take long).

Added to her activity is her new favorite "outfit" - Jason's old Coast Guard shorts that he sleeps in... as a dress (as she calls it), or a cape. Mostly she just figures out how to get them over her head in some way and then wanders around with them on. I'm so proud.

(For the record, this picture was taken after dinner. Red sauce was on the menu, so she was naked from the waist up to protect the cream colored shirt she was wearing today!)


2 comments:

  1. Cute! Wow, ol' Fred boy is gray!!! I remember going to your house in MA when he was just a puppy!

    ~Mooshand3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture! I love that Fred lets her sit on him. I cannot WAIT to see you all!!!

    ReplyDelete