Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 20 - January 20

New camera!!!!!!!

My new camera came today! You'd think I'd post a picture TAKEN with the new camera, but, no, I'm just going to show off the new camera.

Isn't it pretty?
Now I just have to figure out how to make it work. To say it's an upgrade from my old Sony a100 would be a slight understatement. I took one little photography class and all of a sudden I think I'm expert enough to use this thing? Yikes!!

I'm seriously going to have to start trying to make some money on the side out of my "hobby." That's the only way I'm going to be able to afford the next upgrades I *need*. Anyone want to buy a lovely print of Kodiak scenery???


2 comments:

  1. When I upgraded to my D90 last year I took pics of it as it came out of the box...Dan thought I was nuts!

    I'm going to need someone for newborn pics here in a few months ;)

    -Morgan

    ReplyDelete