Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 6 - January 6

I almost failed already.

I took a few pictures at the park today and realized after I got home that my white balance was on the wrong setting so everything was blue (I had it set for indoor light instead of sunlight). I didn't look closely at the pictures until I got home. Then I forgot about posting a picture until a few minutes ago and really didn't want to futz with trying to edit one of those.

So I went to the backup plan. Today is the 12th Day of Christmas, also known as Epiphany or Three Kings Day. So in honor of that, tonight's picture is of our Christmas lights burning brightly for the last night. Yes, I plugged the lights back in (they're on a timer to turn off a minute before I went outside), ran outside in the cold and stood across the street at 11pm to take this picture.



1 comment: