Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hoppin' on a bandwagon


Thanks to my friend Melissa, I've decided to do the 365 project. I take enough pictures, I might as well actually put them to use - and have a reason to pick up my camera every day. In the end, this will probably just remind me how much I want a new camera. But it could also just end up being a cool way to document the year.

I didn't read Melissa's blog post about doing this until today, so I'm starting a day late. If I had taken a picture yesterday, though, it would've been of our brunch spread. We had a bunch of people over for a New Year's Day brunch and I made way too much food, as per usual. So pretend it's yesterday, and pretend there's a picture of a packed table. Ok. Done with that.

The other thing we intended to do yesterday - but got too worn out by the brunch to do anything else - was to take down all the Christmas stuff, including our needle-shedding tree. So today's picture is of the star packed away in its box for another year, with the mostly naked tree all blurry in the background.
Now to remember to do this every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment