Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 25 - January 25

It was a day for the doctor. Finally, after over 6 months since her last visit (BAD mommy!), I got Michaela into the doctor today. The appointment took 2 hours courtesy of a misunderstanding on insurance stuff, my inability to see the stack of new patient paperwork (and not just the top page), and then the actual check-up itself.

So it's only fitting that today's picture is representative of the visit to the doctor.

What I learned is that the kid is tall (YAY for that!! She got her dad's height - along with his ears), but she's skinny; she's in the 90th percentile for height, but only the 25th for weight! What I also learned is that she apparently doesn't like the doctor's office. She was (pardon me as I make up a word here) keeeeee-ranky! She's going to be so happy to go back in 2 weeks for more shots since we're so far behind on them!

So here's her little certificate about her growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment