Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 18 - January 18

I seriously need to just wear my camera around my neck like a stereotypical tourist for the rest of the year. It's the only way I'm going to be ready for everything and prevent this kind of crappy picture from being my picture of the day. What did we ever do before cell phone cameras??

This is the highlight of my day for sure, though. Maybe even my week or my month (jury's still out on those, but this is going to be tough to beat). Today I saw my first LIVE armadillo. I've seen dead ones (you know, road kill) around, but never a live one. But there he (she?) was, a few hundred feet away, while we were out for a walk with the dog and the kid. Right after I took this picture, I spooked him and he jumped straight up in the air about a foot and then ran away.

Seriously bad picture warning - taken with my iPhone and then zoomed/cropped the best I could. But he's there... I swear!!


1 comment:

  1. It's awesome. And seriously we are channeling the same 365 energy because I made a comment on my pic for today about quality and then came over here to look at your pic. Weirdness!

    ReplyDelete