Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 26 - January 26


I took a lot of pictures today.... pictures of completely random things around my house. I had good light during Michaela's naptime and I wanted to play with my different lenses and see what works or doesn't with the new camera. (Incidentally, my 50mm and my 18-70 are out because objects in the viewfinder are closer than they appear, and my 75-300 is out because objects in the viewfinder are further away than they appear. So that stinks because now I have a wishlist going on B&H that I'm never going to be able to afford!)

I learned that I'm really ready for it to be spring so I can get out and take the macro shots of flowers that I just LOVE. My macro lens combined with my new camera just makes for some FUN (and no difference between viewfinder and picture!)!!

So this is just one of my favorite shots... my Willow Tree figurines end up on the business end of my macro lens a lot. Today was no different!


1 comment: