Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 32 - February 1

Anyone want a sick kid?

Weird, me neither....

That's my way of explaining Michaela's awesome outfit. Those are her comfy sleeping pants (for nap) and I didn't feel like torturing her by putting her jeans back on her. I'm just thankful that you'd have to blow the picture up a lot in order to see the snot running out of her nose. She's like a faucet, seriously.

Those aren't the important parts of the picture, though. The important part is that she's eating popcorn with the little metal ladle from her play kitchen. And watching a Dora video. This kid cracks me up!


(The picture has a LOT of noise in it... I had to set my ISO to 3200 to keep her from being a blur since she moves so much, even when sitting "still" to watch a movie. And it was DARK in here today thanks to some sweet storms that rolled through! And I don't have noise reduction software - yet.)


2 comments:

  1. Do you have a Mac? If so, you can now get their photo-editing software, Aperture, through the online app store for only $80. Better than the $200 hard copy I paid for at the Apple Store. In my opinion, Aperture is a little more technical and not as user friendly as Photoshop or Lightshop (both by Adobe) but once you learn how to use it, I think it's a more powerful program.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Aperture... though it's mostly just messing around with it because I don't know what I'm doing. But I had it loaded on my Mac at the factory. I have Photoshop, too, but know even less about it... until I actually take the self-paced class I already paid for and have waiting for me!

    ReplyDelete