Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 47 - February 16

Today started like any other day. We got moving, headed out to the park to enjoy the beautiful sunshine and temperatures in the 60s, and then it went downhill. Michaela only wanted to be at the park for minutes, asking to be picked up and to go home very shortly after we got there. Usually, I'm having to pull her away when it's time for lunch.

I should've known something was up. She vomited on the way home in the car (so much for that quick trip to Target), so when I got her home and cleaned up, I changed her into jammies and we just hung out the rest of the day. She took her normal nap and then seemed just fine when she got up.

This was taken post-nap, still in jammies and enjoying a little snack while watching "Finding Nemo" for the bazillion-eth time in the last two weeks. I think she was milking the morning random vomit episode just a bit....


1 comment: