Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 35 - February 4

I'm a day late. But the picture was taken yesterday. We actually went out last night so I wasn't posting anything when we got home.

There are two reasons for this picture.... no, wait, make that three.

1) The wrist-bands are the symbol of our night out for our friend Tammie's 40th birthday. We had a yummy dinner and then saw a hypnotist at a local club.

2) We went to a club. We've never been to a club. At least not together. To say it's not our scene would be a small understatement. We're more the pub type, not the club type. But the show we went to see was at a club, so that's where we went. We left before the DJ and regular club stuff started, though, so I'm not sure it counts. But we were there.

3) I was too busy trying to clean and stuff so the babysitter didn't think we live like slobs so I didn't take a single picture until we got home and took off our wristbands. Then I took 3 - all of the same thing and this was the best one.

This was definitely a less-than-stellar picture day.

No comments:

Post a Comment