Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 39 - February 8

I'm a day behind again. I'm such a slacker. The problem was that I took a bunch of pictures yesterday but I knew I had some issues with trying to use my camera inside a not-bright house and very little came out well enough to even try to edit.

So, instead of using my own picture, I'm stealing one from my friend, Shelly. This is from our playgroup Valentine's party yesterday. These three are just about the same age. Michaela and the little boy, Julian, actually share a birthday (though she was born on July 16th at almost midnight Alaska time and Julian was born on the 16th sometime in the afternoon Mobile time). Kendall is only about a week or so older than the two of them (I think older.... now I can't remember). So playgroup is great because these three can keep each other VERY occupied!!


No comments:

Post a Comment