Thursday, April 4, 2013

Day 94 - April 4

So I have a running list going of things that it would be better if I did not know existed. Not just better in general, but better for my waistline.

Two things that were added this Easter season were Twix eggs and Cadbury Royal Dark mini eggs (all the yumminess of regular mini eggs, but in an amazing dark chocolate).

Today, I added Biscoff spread to that list.

If you've ever flown Delta airlines (and maybe one or two others), you've had Biscoff cookies. I don't know how to describe the flavor except to say they are absolutely yummy. Well, Biscoff spread is actually a peanut butter-like spread that's just made out of the cookies all mashed up with some oil and what-not.

It differs from peanut butter in that it has no nutritional value whatsoever, whereas peanut butter at least has some protein in it.

And it's amazing.

Do yourself a favor and avoid it at all costs. And if you choose to buy it and try it, don't blame me.


No comments:

Post a Comment