Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Day 91 - April 1

Cate was an all-new baby today after a couple of days of medicine and an ear that drained out the bulk of the nastiness.

We've learned that she really likes to be outside (much like her big sister), so we took advantage of some sunshine and a cool breeze and sat out on the driveway for a few minutes getting some Vitamin D.

Another thing Cate loves is to see herself on my phone when I turn the camera around. This is the result of that. Can you take those cheeks???

Plus I've been trying for probably about 6 months now to get a good squinchy-nosed smile in a picture. I LOVE how she wrinkles up her nose like this when she's really, really smiling. She started doing it early on when I would get her out of her bed in the morning, but I could never get a good shot of it. Apparently she likes to smile like that at herself, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment