Thursday, April 18, 2013

Day 107 - April 17

Yes, I'm a day behind. I'm going to stay that way because I don't have the time or energy to do Cate's 9-month update tonight. Yes, she's 9 months old already, as of the day I'm actually posting this - the 18th.

But for yesterday, we have a picture of Cate anyway.

She's getting good at standing up on things. And brave. She'll move from the couch to a person as long as she can just reach over and fall on you, and as long as she doesn't have to move her feet. She hasn't figured out how to move her feet.

But standing up is definitely a new favorite activity, which is making for a sore Mommy because it means sitting on the floor all the time and essentially letting her crawl all over me until she figures out exactly what it is she's trying to do. I'm too old for that. Let that be a lesson to others - don't wait until you're 35 to have a baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment