Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Day 100 - April 10

As if there haven't been enough things to remind me of the fact that one of my children was born in Alaska and the other was born in Alabama, I got another reminder today.

I put shoes on Cate today. Well, now that I think about it, I guess I put some on her one other time for church, but they were way too big and didn't last long.

Anyway...

By the time Michaela was almost 9 months old, she'd been wearing soft-soled shoes almost every day for months because it was COLD and socks didn't cut it by themselves.

But Cate has spent many of her almost-9-months barefoot. Or in socks that she promptly pulled off and no one bothered to put back on because it was pretty much warm enough. But for fun today, I put these itty-bitty orange knock-off crocs on her. She was not at all sure what to do with them. Until she took them off and then they made a great chew toy.

But they looked cute for the time they were on her!


No comments:

Post a Comment