Monday, April 15, 2013

Day 104 - April 14

*sigh*

Cate is growing up.

I spent some time crying tonight as I sorted through a bunch of her clothes, getting them ready to be sold. And by her clothes, I mean Michaela's clothes, too. Of all the things that Cate has worn, probably less than a quarter of them were actually new. It was lucky we had another girl - and cheap!

In addition to the clothes, we've also come to the point where bibs and burp cloths are no longer a major part of my laundry. With the exception of drool, bibs are no longer necessary for the constant spit-up, and we just need a few burps cloths around for the just-in-case.

So I packed up almost all the bibs and the majority of the burp cloths, too. It's definitely the end of an era for this mama who dealt with two babies who spit up like it was nobody's business for the first few months of their lives.

And it made me sad. But then Cate had another crappy night of sleep so then I was a little happy that there will be no more babies.




No comments:

Post a Comment