Monday, November 19, 2012

Day 324 - November 19

Instead of a picture of my carrots yesterday, I should've had Cate's 4 month picture. But I didn't get to taking it because I was so busy with my Thanksgiving shopping.

So today should be Cate's 4 month picture. But I didn't get to taking it because I was busy cleaning up the house this morning and the kid slept all afternoon so the light wasn't good enough to do my real pictures with the big girl camera.

However, instead of using a picture of my bag of Hostess frosted donuts (the last bag at Target... I'll miss you Hostess), I'm going to at least use a picture of Cate. And tomorrow I'm going to make every effort possible to take her 4 month (and two days) pictures.

I'm sure no one will object to seeing this cuteness two days in a row...


No comments:

Post a Comment