Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 316 - November 11

If I had better command of my brain these days, I would've taken a picture of Jason this morning in honor of Veteran's Day. Our church does a small ceremony before the service starts every Veteran's Day to honor past and current members of our military, so Jason wore his uniform to church.

That's if I had better command of my brain.

Instead, I have a picture of the baby. I was trying to get a picture of her fighting sleep tonight. It was pretty funny to watch. But when I put the phone down in front of her, with the camera switched around in the self-portrait mode, she just stared at herself and gave up on sleep all together.

She stared for quite a while, and then gave herself a tiny smile. Cracked me up. Apparently she likes the baby in the phone!


No comments:

Post a Comment