Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 308 - November 3

For 2.5 weeks, I have put Cate in her swing in the evening to sleep until I'm ready to feed her for the last time and go to bed. (And by the last time, I mean for the last time before 4am.) It was sort of out of necessity so I could get things done without a baby in my arms, but then even on the nights when I wanted to cuddle her, she wanted nothing to do with me and would get cranky until I settled her in the swing again.

Apparently it's because she only likes to sleep with Daddy at night. She took a few minutes to settle with him, but has been snoozing happily for the last couple hours. Jason took full advantage of the snuggling, too, and fell asleep himself. I guess that's what taking the red-eye to get back to your family will do to you.

It's good to have him home.


No comments:

Post a Comment