Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day 322 - November 17

I like to call this picture "Against Every Fiber of My Being."

I was out shopping this afternoon and decided to stop by Burke Outlet, having never been there (it's sort of like Marshall's or TJ Maxx for those not familiar). Looking at clothes for me brought me close to the shoes, where I was reminded that I've been on the lookout for new sneakers for Michaela since the child goes through them in about 2 months it seems.

I scoured the racks, finding a few pairs I liked, but none in her size. As I went to look at the rain boots (another thing she MUST have), I noticed the pink sneaker boxes next to the rain boots.

And then I noticed that the sneakers were Disney Princess sneakers, and I rolled my eyes.

And then I opened the box and found that they were light up Disney Princess sneakers, and I got the heebie jeebies.

Then I texted Jason to see if I was crazy for thinking about buying them.

And then I bought them.

*sigh*

Unfortunately, once I got them home, I realized that only one of the sneakers actually lights up like it's supposed to (both light up, but one of them takes a LOT of effort), so I now get to go back tomorrow and see if they have another pair in her size.

I can't believe I bought these things.


No comments:

Post a Comment