Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 307 - November 2

I have three seemingly-unrelated pictures tonight. But they are related in that each one is about one of my three favorite people in the world.

In the order they were taken....

There's Cate, snoozing away in her swing, hugging a little lovey blanket. She has started to grab onto her bib (the one she's always wearing because she spits up so much) and hug that, so I thought maybe she'd like an actual blanket. It was funny to watch her pet it and get a feel for a new, soft texture.

Next is Michaela, doing her Doc McStuffins impression by giving her sea horse a check up after her nap this afternoon. When I turned it on at nap time, I realized the batteries were obviously running low, given the not-so-great sound of the music (like a music box winding down), so I told Michaela to remind me to put new batteries in when she got up. Of course, new batteries weren't enough, so Doc had to get out her bag and give him a full check up while I found a screwdriver and batteries.

And finally, the last picture is the last link on Michaela's paper chain to count down until Jason comes home. I think I was just as happy to see only one link left on the hook as she was. Not only do I just miss having him here, but I really miss his help!! Tomorrow morning can't get here soon enough!




No comments:

Post a Comment