Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 311 - November 6

Happy Election Day! I'll keep my own political views to myself, but I hope everyone exercised their right to vote today!
(As I type, NBC is calling the race for Pres. Obama... we'll see if that holds all the way through to the morning. I have my doubts given the fact that not all the precincts are in yet, so we'll see.)

Meanwhile, I think I need to get Michaela into some music lessons. She's talked so much about getting a trumpet for Christmas (Grandpa Jeff and Uncle Ryan would be so proud), she wants to play a guitar, and tonight, she was all about rockin' out on her keyboard.

Maybe she and I can take lessons together and both learn to play the piano and the guitar, two instruments I've always wanted to learn how to play.


No comments:

Post a Comment