Sunday, November 18, 2012

Day 323 - November 18

I may have reached a new level of laziness in dinner preparation today. By that, I mean actually making dinner, but expending almost no effort, so it's about a half step up from just ordering out.

The meal plan for tonight originally called for spaghetti and meatballs, but then the plan for the rest of the week got pushed back a day, so we went with last night's plan for Boboli pizza. To go with the pizza, I had intended to just make salad for us.

Then I needed to do my Thanksgiving shopping today and got a late start this afternoon in figuring out what I needed to buy and what stores I needed to go to. So I got back from Walmart close to dinner time, with a trip to Target still in my future.

This all made me lazy, so our salad turned into just carrot sticks. And then carrot sticks turned into just whole carrots. Or, as Michaela called them, "Mama carrots." (You know, not baby carrots.)

I had to take a picture of this because I actually laughed at myself when I put the carrots on our plates as I waited for the pizza to finish baking.

Now that's lazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment