Sunday, September 2, 2012

Day 245 - September 1

I'd like to start this post for September 1 by giving myself a small pat on the back. I've made it 2/3 of the way through the year already. I honestly wasn't sure I'd be able to stick with this, but I have, and I'm glad. My other blog is severely neglected, so at least I'll have this one as a record of what went on this year!

Anyway, back to what this blog is about...

Michaela has been enamored with Cate from Day 1, even though she's been not as keen on the fact that she's no longer the center of attention. We've had an increase in tantrums, and we've had to make a concerted effort to give Michaela some good one-on-one attention as often as possible to try to stem the tantrums. Thankfully, though, she's never shown anything but love for Cate.

So yesterday morning, when Cate and Daddy were hanging out on the floor "playing," Michaela decided she needed to read Cate a story. She came to find me and frantically asked me to find her "Twenty-six Princesses" book so she could "read" it to Cate.

May the sibling love last forever...


No comments:

Post a Comment