Thursday, September 27, 2012

Day 271 - September 27

Oh my. This kid makes me laugh. A lot.

Tonight, for some reason, Michaela's normal affection for all things super hero was kicked into overdrive. She normally just runs around saying she's Dash (from The Incredibles) and pretending to be a super hero (is that one word or two?). Tonight, she added a cape, courtesy of one of Cate's blankets that Daddy tucked into her dress.

The cape wasn't enough, though. She told us that she needed a mask, too.

Enter Super Hero Mommy.....

A while back I ordered some stuff from Totsy for Michaela - some boots, a Fancy Nancy sticker book, and, well, I'll get to the rest in a minute. When the package came, the only things I gave her were the boots since those aren't really anything fun (well, I didn't think they were, but apparently they were the missing piece of a pirate outfit). I decided to hang onto the other stuff for an opportune time.

Tonight was that opportune time. Because when your super hero daughter needs a cape that doesn't fall out of the back of her dress and a mask, it's the PERFECT time to bust out the super hero cape, mask and cuffs that you happened to order over a month ago.

That was one happy girl. Who then had to look tough like a super hero. In a twirly dress.




No comments:

Post a Comment