Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Day 256 - September 12

A loooong time ago, even before I was pregnant, but when I knew I wanted to get pregnant (with Cate), I started salivating over the phil&ted's double strollers. Actually, going back further, I first drooled a little when Michaela was only 14 months old and Jason's brother and his wife (hi Josh and Erin!) stayed with us for a night during our Disney vacation and hit the Magic Kingdom with us, with their P&T double. I loved that there's a place in it even for a newborn and figured that would be the best kind of double, especially in a hot climate where wearing a baby (like I did around the house all day yesterday) can be a little bit warm when actually out on a walk.

Anywho, getting back to my salivating before I was even pregnant with Cate.... I actually almost ordered one of these things three months before I got pregnant because they came up as an amazing deal on Zulily and I just HAD to have one. Jason talked me off that ledge, being all practical about not buying a double stroller before we actually had two kids. Whatever.

Thankfully, they came up again on Zulily later, this time when I was actually pregnant, so I snapped up the deal, scoring this sweet ride for less than half of regular price, including the doubles kit. Ours is a Dash, which is an older model (thus the deal), but it suits our needs just perfectly. For now, Cate can lay down in the normal part of the stroller and Michaela can ride up high on the doubles kit attached on the front. Later on, we'll reconfigure it and they'll both ride sitting up. Love this thing!!

Meanwhile, can anyone spot the newborn?


No comments:

Post a Comment