Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Day 262 - September 18

Oh my goodness. Cate is two months old today.

WHAT?!?!?

I really wish I knew where the last two months have gone.

Since she's two months old, I spent a little while this afternoon torturing her with a photo shoot. I did a much better job of not waiting until too late in the day, so the light was much better than last month. But the light isn't as important as just being able to see the difference every month. I really wish I'd thought to do this with Michaela!

When I got the furniture rearranged to start taking Cate's picture, Michaela decided she wanted in on the action, too... in her pirate outfit. So we have a few pictures tonight because I'm too behind on the FlyingFish blog to put them there, but I have to share them.

So we have a picture of Cate alone, a little outtake from the shoot (poor Tigger... he probably smells a little like spit-up now), sisters, and my pirate (that would be a bag of Pixie Dust around her neck and a treasure map in here hand).






No comments:

Post a Comment