Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 333 - November 29

Today's picture is not high quality. But I realized just now that I took a lot of video at Watermelon Patch today, and not a lot of pictures (there, or anywhere else). So you're stuck with this!

We almost had Watermelon Patch to ourselves (there was one other little girl there with her babysitter), which I think did Michaela some good. She's been so cranky and off the last few days, I was hoping some good one-on-one time with Mommy would help turn things around. And I think it did.

I know it did ME good.... she cracked me up as per usual, and got me to remember to relax and play a little.... something I haven't been doing because I've been so frustrated the last few days.

It's hard not to laugh and play with a girl in a sparkly red dress, dancing to the kid-singing version of pop music, and running around like a crazy girl with no one else to worry about!


No comments:

Post a Comment