Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day 323 - November 19

These pictures are ridiculous tonight (yes, two pictures). You can't really tell why I took them, but I'm going to document it anyway, because it's hilarious.

So my mom is here visiting and she rented a car for the duration. For whatever reason, Michaela is fascinated by the rental car. Fascinated.

Because of that, every time we've left the house over the last two days, she's nearly cried about having to get into my car instead of the rental car. Tonight, we moved the car seat to the rental and headed out for dinner in that instead of my car. You would've thought she was on an amusement park ride for how excited she was! As we left the driveway she said, "I really love this!"

Meanwhile, I only had my iPhone and it was dark, so we got a crazy scary iPhone picture -with flash - of Michaela in the backseat of the rental car!

I tried to re-take the picture because her eyes were so crazy (I told her there would be a flash and she was getting ready for it!), but she didn't want to have the flash again (because she hates it), so I got the second picture.

My daughter is strange sometimes.



No comments:

Post a Comment