Saturday, November 26, 2011

Day 329 - November 25

Sorry about the delay on this one. The work I did for Thanksgiving caught up to me yesterday and I was just exhausted last night! Luckily, I had taken a picture, so at least I didn't have to "borrow" from a different day.

We headed out to Bellingrath Gardens last night for the Magic Christmas in Lights. It's a pretty cool event (for my local friends, it's going on every night from now until New Year's Eve, and is only closed on Christmas Day) and we were excited to make it back again this year.

Thankfully, it wasn't as cold as it was last year, so we got to enjoy our stroll around the gardens a little bit more than last year! It was also a lot of fun to see Michaela point out familiar characters in the lights - it's funny how much she's changed in just a year!

I didn't take as many pictures as last year since it's all the same, but I loved these lanterns last year and wanted to see what I could do with them again this year. This is straight out of the camera, with the exception of a little cropping to frame it better.



No comments:

Post a Comment