Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day 328 - November 24

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I've been doing the 30 days of thankful thing on Facebook all month, and I've really enjoyed coming up with something every day. They've ranged from the absurd to the serious, but they've all been things I've honestly stopped to think about being thankful for at some point during the day.

This is what I said for today:
Today I am thankful for too many things to list them all. But I'll do a short list: for my little family - my husband and the most wonderful little girl in the world; for our extended families, spread out all over the country, but close in heart; for our CG family, who have so often been the only "family" within thousands of miles at a holiday; for a life full of love, laughter, and adventure; and for God, who provides it all.

I'm also incredibly thankful for the wonderfully huge feast I got to share with Jason, Michaela, my mother in law, my stepfather-in-law, and two friends. We had a smaller gathering than we've had in the past, but we had a great time and we ate a LOT.

In keeping with the theme of the feast, tonight's pictures are of our feast - from appetizers to the flying turkey (Tom's last flight... a family tradition) to the table packed full of all the yumminess!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment