Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 308 - November 4

Apparently, between Kinder-Gym, "school" (mom's day out) and Storytime, Michaela sees a lot of people taking attendance or somehow getting everyone's name.

I didn't realize this was the case until she got out her magna-doodle tonight, found every toy that resembled a person or animal from around the room, piled them on Jason and then started to check them off on her "list" after asking each its name and if it was there.

It started with just asking me and Jason our names (Michaela: What's your name, Mommy?; Me: Uh, Mommy.), and then branched out to Fred, Woody and Jessie (who were sitting on a chair together), and then every doll and animal in sight.

This child never ceases to amaze me. I'm fairly certain I'm going to be outsmarted by her by the time she's 5. And I'm no slouch in the brains department if I do say so myself.

How many dolls/animals/Sesame Street characters do you see?


No comments:

Post a Comment