Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 310 - November 6

I call today's picture, "She's going to hate me one day."

I'm sure that'll be the case for various other reasons once teenage angst kicks in (if she's anything like I was as a teenager, anyway), so I figure I might as well amuse myself now if she's going to hate me eventually anyway.

By way of explanation, I'll say that, as I may have mentioned before, eating any food with a red sauce results in a naked toddler sitting at the table around here. That's the reason for her being in nothing but a diaper in this picture.

The boots.... well, that's where my amusement comes in. After finishing lunch, and before I put non-church clothes on her, she asked to put her boots back on. Initially, Jason and I both said, "No, you don't need your boots, you're naked."

Then, I realized I needed a picture for today.

And I helped her put her boots on.

I'm a terrible person.

(And she's saying, "Ta da!" in the picture.)


1 comment: