Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 345 - December 11

This picture is for my mom.

Before I get to why, though, I have to say that I'm loving Michaela's age (2 yrs, and almost 5 months) when it comes to picture-taking because, as long as she's in the mood to have a camera in front of her, she'll do pretty much anything I ask of her. This is a far cry from trying to get her to understand how to hold cards in front of her like I did back in August. You can't imagine the difficulty of capturing that pretty simple shot.

Now, though, she understands when I tell her to put a hand up, or behind or back, or "be a ballerina!" Oh, and once she'd stopped dancing, she changed her pose every time she heard the click of the camera on my phone. I'm not even kidding.

And that brings us to tonight's picture... this is for my mom because she gave Michaela these jammies quite a while ago. Without knowing they came with a tutu, Michaela started dancing around like a ballerina tonight. I had to offer up the tutu after that, and then asked her to be a ballerina so we could send a picture to Grandma.

Instead of sending it, though, I figured I'd just put it here.

I might need to get this girl in a dance class.


No comments:

Post a Comment