Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day 338 - December 4

Since we went to get the tree yesterday, obviously today was the day to decorate it.

Jason nicely put the lights on last night while I took a little nap on the couch (the reason yesterday's picture was posted minutes ago), so the tree was all ready for the ornaments this afternoon.

While Michaela napped, we unwrapped ALLLLL the ornaments and hung all but a handful, saving Michaela's ornaments for her to hang when she woke up.

So when I say ALLLLL the ornaments, I'm not kidding.... we have a LOT. Our tree is about 9 feet tall and pretty wide, and it's FULL. But before we got the ornaments to the tree, we were both struck by how many there were as they were just laid out on the ground. For scale, I think the line was about 6+ feet long. A lot, right?

And, of course, I had to get a shot of Michaela hanging an ornament... on a step stool because she HAD to use a step stool.


No comments:

Post a Comment