Thursday, December 22, 2011

Day 356 - December 22

Today's picture is courtesy of Michaela's Auntie Erin - no actual relation, but one of my dearest friends.

To say Erin spoils her for her birthday and Christmas would be an understatement... she doesn't go crazy, but she always seems to find the PERFECT gift.

This year, it's fairy wings and a hair clip that matches the flower on the wings. And a "wishing pond." (That would be a "wand" to the rest of us.)

You can imagine how much my tutu and dress-up loving girl liked the wings. Oh my!

For the record, that's a striped Christmas dress, with a white Barbie bride dress-up dress over it, with the wings - upside down because the long part was bothering her and is a little loose - over the top of all that. I'm pretty sure this is my two-year-old's version of heaven.


No comments:

Post a Comment