Monday, July 29, 2013

Day 210 - July 29

I think the day after Twinkies hit the shelves again, Jason came home with a box of them. I could've gone the rest of my life without a box of Twinkies in my house.

Instead, they stare at me from the counter.

I ate one. It was the first one I'd eaten since I was pregnant with Cate and had a wicked craving for them one week. To deal with that craving, I bought a package of two at a gas station and called it good. Prior to that, I think the last time I'd eaten a Twinkie was when I was on STATEN ISLAND, sometime around 2002.

Now they just stare at me.
Did I say that already?




1 comment:

  1. twinkies are gross
    I prefer ho-hos
    which are only better
    because they use yummy chocolate
    ahhhhhh!

    Not a strict following of the haiku style, but it will have to do for now.

    ReplyDelete