Sunday, July 21, 2013

Day 201 - July 20

It's party day!!!

I will never throw a huge birthday party with a theme ever again. I don't know what got into me because I am NOT this person, but I just HAD to do a carnival and I HAD to make things myself, and I HAD to make it amazing.

And now, I'm just glad it's done. It was fun - I think all the kids really enjoyed themselves - and I'm pretty proud of how everything came out, but it was WORK. But there was no better way to celebrate Michaela turning 4 and Cate turning 1.

I'm only going to put three pictures up here, but I think I might have to put some others on our other blog (you know, once I update it is it looks like any of the last year happened). I could load this post down, but it IS only supposed to be one picture a day, not 20, so I'll go minimal.

The first picture is of the cake and sweet table. The second is Michaela blowing out her candles. The third is Cate digging in to her own little cake. Much like Michaela, she couldn't figure it out at first. But, once she did, she was all about digging in and not actually eating much of it. It was fun to watch!

So here's a little glimpse of our carnival...




No comments:

Post a Comment