Sunday, July 21, 2013

Day 200 - July 19

At the beginning of June, I posted a picture of some amazing donuts we drove totally out of our way to get when we went to New Orleans for the weekend.

We no longer have to drive out of our way to get them (sorry, Bayou La Batrie... apparently we'll never find out what else you have to offer) since the shop, Sugar Rush, opened up a Mobile location this week.

Needing fuel to get party preps done, Jason went and got way too many donuts for us this morning. Then I got so busy I didn't really get the chance to try as many of them as I wanted to. But the glazed was amazing, and the blueberry was pretty darn good. And I already knew I would love the fritter because I had one of those last time and they're amazing.

It is dangerous that these are now so close by....


No comments:

Post a Comment