Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Day 192 - July 11

Good grief am I behind. Geez!! In my defense, I've been very busy trying to get ready for the girls' birthday party this coming weekend. I decided to get all crazy and do a big carnival party. It's been more work than I thought!

So going back to last Thursday...

Michaela got to do a make-up day for camp at The Watermelon Patch (just one more reason we love them) since she was sick on the first day of the session (Tuesday - her scheduled day). In a funny coincidence, considering the carnival party prep here, they did a carnival day there. This included face painting.

Which she liked, but you just can't tell.

That's a balloon on her face.

Which you also can't really tell.

Whatever... good enough for the pre-schooler crowd!


No comments:

Post a Comment