Friday, March 29, 2013

Day 88 - March 29

Anyone who's ever had a sick baby knows that, when the baby is sick, the whole world revolves around that. So it's only fitting that the picture for today is of poor, sick Cate.

Poor baby got sick overnight last night, vomiting once on me and then even worse on Jason, and then started running a fever. I have no idea what's going on - whether it's teeth or an actual sickness - but she's just been miserable all day.

She hasn't let either of us put her down all day (thank goodness Jason was able to come home early from work to give me some relief so I could take a nap), and now we're just hoping she'll sleep in her bed tonight (and sleep - something we didn't do much of last night).

Meanwhile, if this picture doesn't show the sad, pitiful nature of a sick baby, I don't know what does.


No comments:

Post a Comment