Monday, March 25, 2013

Day 75 - March 16

Note to self: Never EVER get this far behind on the blog again. Not only is it nearly impossible to remember which pictures were taken on which days, but then you have to try to figure out something to say about each one, too. That's a lot easier to do when it's fresh. So bear with me.

Back on the 16th, we were still at Jason's mom and step-dad's house (aka Mimi and Papa). They had a small gathering of a few family members and close friends so we could catch up with people and let them meet Cate, and see Michaela again. We had such a great time!

Before everyone showed up, though, we had a minute to try to get a picture of the girls with their grandparents. I call this my "this is the reason why I'll never be a professional photographer" picture.

Why?

Because, after taking a bajillion pictures, I got this one, looked down at the screen on my camera and said, "Holy crap! I got one!" That is NOT something you ever want to be saying if you're getting paid to do this for a living.

At least I have a great picture of the girls with Mimi and Papa, though! (And, Maryanne... no reason to print it from here. I'll send you a good file so you can get it full size!)


No comments:

Post a Comment