Monday, March 25, 2013

Day 81 - March 22

One of the things that I have absolutely LOVED seeing over the past few weeks is how the girls are starting to interact with each other better. Cate actually likes to play with things now, so Michaela finds her more fun. And Michaela has always been the sun and moon for Cate, so this new interest is just icing on the cake for Cate.

I pulled out some new toys for Cate the other day (and by new, I mean Michaela's old toys) so, of course, Michaela had to get in on the fun. The next thing I knew, I had my own little band. Michaela was on lead vocals (that's a squirt gun turned backwards as a microphone on top of the mini piano) and piano and Cate, according to Michaela, was playing the cymbals.

I love how much Michaela got into her song. Eyes closed and everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment