Monday, March 25, 2013

Day 80 - March 21

I feel like I'm doing everything wrong with Cate compared to how I did things with Michaela. By this point, Michaela was eating all kinds of different foods, she was standing while holding on to furniture, drank out of a sippy cup, and all kinds of other things. Cate hardly eats anything, just finally got around to rolling in the last month or so, and will stand up all day if we're holding onto her, but doesn't stand while holding onto furniture. I think I'm just lazy this time around.

So I grabbed the music table out of our room the other day (where it's been since Michaela got too big for it), and made Cate try balancing for a little while. She did ok until she got tired, but we'll keep working on it.

Meanwhile, it's so weird that I'm so much better informed and sure of myself about some things this time around (like nursing and car seat safety), but it's like I forgot everything else (like how to encourage rolling, crawling, standing, etc.). I think I just want her to stay a baby forever!


No comments:

Post a Comment