Monday, March 25, 2013

Day 83 - March 24

I'm making a bit of a push to start giving Cate more foods to try. Although I'm in no rush to make solids too much of her diet (Until 1, babies are supposed to get about 90% of their nutrition from breastmilk or formula. Plus, breastmilk poop is a lot nicer to deal with than solid food poop.), I've been lazy about trying them out with her so she hasn't had much of a chance to like them.

So yesterday (almost caught up!), I just gave her some chunks of avocado while we ate dinner.

Then I remembered why I spoon-fed Michaela all her food for quite a while and didn't do baby led weaning with her. My type A-ness can't handle this mess.

Though between heart palpitations and fears of a hives breakout (on me!), I did laugh a lot at the complete disaster, which made Cate laugh as well. She was so proud of her mess!!


No comments:

Post a Comment